Sunday, February 2, 2014

montreal

this past week me and one of my bestest friends ventured a province over to do some sight-seeing, friend-visiting, and most importantly, for my appointment at the american embassy.




the fattest cat i ever did see.


classmates of 2009 YWAM arts and music!


me and blaze used to take this walk to the depanneur several times a week. it was on these walks we often had the conversations that bonded us.



our old jamming grounds.


rooftop view.


i am so thankful for this girl. we had such a great time.


couldn't stay in montreal without having a couple of these...

the trip needless to say was an amazing success. i now am waiting anxiously for my visa to arrive in the mail so i can once and for all be reunited with my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment